Monday, December 6, 2010

#4

Had a tweet-chat with..
Gracia Goh, Choo Yilin, MeHh Zee, Natasha Lee
Reminiscing of those days in KCP

The orientation,
The first time we ate in the canteen
Mee-pok with Nat, Mich and Joan
Yvonne and Geraldine came to look for me (Y)

The secondary one level camp
Renee and I practiced for talent night like crazy
We played some game
And 1 Love's Bryan kicked my leg with his iron leg
I injuried my leg
Ms Oon drove me to the clinic
I came back, and had a headache
I met Chong Jiawei Priscilla
My class cried like crazy and Pris was there again (:

Remember when Ms Lim Shuyen came to ask me
if I wanted to be a councillor on my 13th birthday
I was completely stunned
I asked if it was a birthday trick
Thinking of it makes me smile

Secondary two level camp at Dairy Farm
I did flying fox for the first time ever
Had awesome instructor Lindsay
Night hike to see the stars
It was beautiful

Hi-cal at the end of Sec 2
In the same group as Joleen and Benjamin Wong
Was the youngest in my group but the leader
We washed cars
Raised $500 for Child@Street 11
I miss Dave!!

Secondary 3 level camp at Taman Hutan Legenda
Three peace was Chinook; the green flag
A bitchy instructor Krislyn and nice Ian
Played a night game
Arshad burnt his finger I remember
Cos the candle was so short already
Fell on the last day of camp
Cried so badly
I've a souvenir from THL.

Secondary 4 level camp was at Camp Christine
It sucked so bad
I texted Lim Shuyen all the way from the start till the end
I slept in the movie theatre that was open 24/7
When I slept in the bunk
I slept on Abby's bed
And she came back and we shared a bed

Actually I kinda do miss being Abby's friend,
I think she's nice
But I just can't stand being her friend after some time
My bad, my fault.

Talked about KCP food..
from caifan's kangkong, tofu, black sauce chicken, grilled chicken, bittergourd, sweet and sour fish, fried chicken (which ms foo can eat up to 3 a day!!)
to western's hokkien mee and pineapple rice,
malay stall's amazing horfun, lontong, rendang,
noodles stall's mianxian tang and guo tiao tang, curry mee, lor thick beehoon, meepok
stall 2's burgers i sneak up for my class everyday,
stall 1's fruits, yogurts, soy milk, david's favourite chin chow.. crazy lotsa green tea in my crumpler everyday..

I MISS EVERYTHING.
And I'm going back for S1 Reg!!
It's under my sweet mumma!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home