Wednesday, December 8, 2010

#7

Today marks the last of my hamper wrapping career at Olio Alliance Francaise
Received a lot of love from Uncle Ben, Grace, Zhiping and Siaw Fang
Thank God really. Really.
I felt so sad when Fang left today cos that'll be the last time I'm seeing her
At least for the year
But I doubt that I'll still be working when she returns :S
And she may not be at Dempsey anymore

It occurred to me,
How much Dome Dempsey Hill means to me
This morning Debbie & I had breakfast there
With Huishi, Shiao Sez, Uncle Johnny, Liang and Fang
I really don't wanna leave
This year we fostered such a close bond,
Kept going out and all
Huishi's leaving, and so am I...
I don't know what else to say
But Dempsey Hill's like my third home

My home's my first home
KCP is my second home
Dempsey is my third

I'll be ten times sadder than ever when I leave this year
So tell me how will I feel when Pris has to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home