Tuesday, December 14, 2010

#9 - twentyten


As a way to wrap up this year, I'll dedicate this post to give thanks. So till the end of this year I wouldn't be blogging here, or I'd pin this post or something.

This year's been really fruitful and memorable to me; and I would say it's one of the years I faced the least trouble. I've been happy nearly all year round except the fact I had trouble integrating into the JC system, being too secondhome-sick, worrying for the people around me, having tough time trying to make decisions, having troubles at home and being spiritually dry and worn out totally. I guess that's cos when you're dry, friction occurs even more easily?

But I truly thank God for sending people in every season of my life to make things better, even though sometimes what's been done may seem to be unspiritual but it makes me feel better. And thank God, I didn't implicate anyone. I know I can be really influential in the unspiritual way and I was remorseful when I previously directly or indirectly caused people to backslide back in Central so yeah I really hope history don't repeat itself again :S But through my unspirituality and all, so glad there were always people to pull me back and it'll be my new year resolution to pull people back instead of pushing people off.

Hehe I guess the list hardly deviates much through the years and I always say the same -
Whiny BFF.
I have no idea what to say but like you've been such a great support to me all these while like giving me the back up in whatever I do, whether you think it's correct or not that kinda thing. Know that from the start you were quite skeptical about me going back to church, haha, but yeah I mean I'll always respect your views and stuffs. I'm just so thankful you're always there, though most of the time whiny :S heh, gonna miss much of that when you go to Griffith. Hope that when you're back, we'll still be BFFs (right?) haha and um, your mum won't call me much eh? And like I don't have to call your mum much too.. You're important to me in a way I can't express it anymore?

The Silly Loner. Cupcorn.
You. I have so much to say this year. In the past years, you've been an amazing friend, sister and maybe for a year, awesome amath tutor though my results still sucked. Though we only met during the holidays in the past, you were like someone that never left my side. Though you went away to your favourite communist land the first half of this year, I felt closer to you than ever before. Thanks for being there for me even miles away when I was sick, your prayers reassured and comforted me so much. When you were back, though you were busy you never brushed me off.. the phone calls, the prayers, the hth talks, the creampuff stuffing, those times I just didn't want to go home - everything, if I could just compile everything you did this year, I can safely say that no one on earth ever made me feel as loved as this. All this is excluding the fact you gotta stop singing awfully to me.. HAHA and if I were a guy I would marry you!! (and I did away with the "you are the most understanding and nicest person ever!" HAHAHAH)

Bitchiest :O
Though you are the self-acclaimed bitchiest, I still think you are quite fine and really nice to talk to as well. I can't believe I didn't like you last time and I actually invited you over to my place to scrapbook for your boyfriend? Like my house is really sacred and I hardly invite people over! Omgosh haha. :) Please just stop eating because I keep eating with ya that's why I'm gaining weight heh n no worries, I know you're not coping well. But know that everything's in good hands! :D I really enjoy having you around cuz even if I'm having the toughest day in the entire history of my life, there is no doubt you'll definitely make me laugh with your ultra contagious laughter :)

Mamaaamonster
I think that this year's been exceptionally amazing for us. Though I've been your PA/slave/maid whatsoever for like three years already, this year's really the year we grew so much closer and thank you for putting in every ounce of effort you've to take care of me despite having to take care of Caden already. I mean, he is the naughty boy, I am the naughty girl and together we take up so much time just making you furious, haha kidding. I think it's your way of showing love, I don't know if you realise but where ever you went, be it Malacca or Taiwan or even like when we go out together, you'd always buy me something which kinda makes me feel bad but omg I just really love you!

To prevent all wordiness I shall not go on, but I'd love to thank - Christina Wong, Yeehua, Jinger, Zuoen, Chinyan, Hang, Pam, Jessica, Alicia Chow, Mabel, Shirlyn, Sam, Alicia Ng, Cherilyn, Joyce, Adria, Gracia, Shara, Vito, Arshad, Lijing, Fran and David for such a wonderful year (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home