Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas

dear God, I'm just so thankful that Christmas doesn't happens around me but in me and with you, it's Christmas every day. :)

Love Storey was good. I had no visitors, but it's the first time after a long time according to Huiying that I am no longer a visitor! After Love Storey, rushed to prepare for the party cos I'm doing the decor and the rest doing decor had visitors. By the time we were done with preparations it was like 930pm already haha, but quite fun lah, decided to stay over. And Yeehua was so annoying cuz she kept turning and tossing until I keep waking up and decide not to sleep! Haha slept for only two hours and went to work early this morning! Went there and figured out that Jiejie didn't sleep at all and Moy worked 14.5hours yesterday! So today we were all like zombified! There were ultimate sucky customers and just wanna kill so badly, especially cos I'm tired. I don't understand why you want to keep choosing your seats, ask them wanna sit inside or outside, say inside. After laying out the menus and all, wanna change to outside? Really nothing better to do I promise.

But anyhows, before Love Storey! I went out with the Teos. Caden was superrrr cute. There's no reason not to like him apart from the fact that he is quite mischievous and naughty hehe but when he smiles and speaks, woah can literally melt. Hehe he kept holding my hand and talk to me about lots of things - from doremon, to buying me presents, to milk powder and his favourite topic - FOOD. And whenever I tell him "Caden.. cannot! Later you will spoil it.. then you don't have money to pay" then he will look at me and say "Jiejie have money!" Can't wait to be out with them again, Mr Teo WAS quite nice.. hahah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home