Wednesday, February 16, 2011

d o m e h o m e

made a trip back to dempsey today to order my sister's cake!
shared a quesadilla and pesto penne with debbie for dinner,
had so much fun just laughing.. and being ME.

miss it.

i don't want to be the rebellious me as people think i am.
but it just gets to my nerves!

it irritates me when a teacher asks me x1000 times if i'm in school, it irritates me when i have to do something i really hate to do

i can't even sing and i don't ever wanna lead worship like really! stop telling me it's about the heart, i know i can worship but do i really have to lead? then why don't we put sucky singers for life con!

and worse of all, stop asking me rhetorical questions that hv no answer to them
LIKE "how am i suppose to know you've lengthen your skirt"
it's your problem and seriously none of my business.

it'll all be alright if all i had to go to school for is to study! i'd willingly study hard even if it's something like bio. but EVERYTHING ELSE in the system is screwing my life.

if i teach, if i ever do (being in this school changed my life)
i will never teach in sajc.
if you think i'm gonna miss sch, mark my words i never would

-

on the brighter side, happy 21st to my awesome sister (L) (L) (L)
siawfang gave me two free cakes today ^^ i'm the queen of food sampling
and mama shu said she's keeping an ang bao for me cos i'm her daughter. awwh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home