Monday, January 24, 2011

#18 Retreat back to Comfort Zone

Mama shu told me "whatever happens.. just know that I'll be here"
&
Mummy told me "I'm sorry haven't had time for you"

Even though it's like really little things, it's really almost close to everything I need right now. All I need is some form of comfort. I've been terribly tired, down casted and delusional.

During the weekends I'm totally okay, up and running, super happy and hyper especially where shopping and food are concerned. But when weekdays come, it's worse than hell. I hate school so badly - I've never felt the same in primary nor secondary school before.

These weeks 've been crazy. Need to retain my sanity.
Need You God.

-

And I re-thought about my future career choice, even before Silly told me about her thoughts as well. For me, it's not only because most teachers (those closer to me) asked me to, but also because school really sucks for me. Tonight, Angelina and myself stated that if I were to do bad enough for A's, we'll just go and be air stewardesses together for the rest of my life. If I can get into a university, I may still consider being a geography teacher (btw Geog always has the BEST teachers i.e. Mrs Helen Lim, Mr Homer Galistan) If not teaching.. I don't know already. Arts?

but I really know not of a better place that portrays such bad image of teaching/education/development of teenagers than in SAJC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home