Saturday, January 8, 2011

#12

The trip to Hokkaido was like awesome only!
I'll blog about it soon!

Tonight was great too, with Ms Tan & Mrs Teo. Ms Tan is freaking funny I swear she makes you laugh at every single word/action she says/does! Mrs Teo & I laughed like some crazy women. It's so great to have such an addition to the Student Council and our lighthearted bitching with professionalism. Seriously enjoyed every bit of the campfire we skived in the staff room with Ms Tan stealing the Shiroi Koibito I got for mumma's family!

But I guess, for me, the highlight of the campfire was when the councillors danced to the mass dance that I learnt and taught my batch years back. It was heartwarming to know that "woah I really kinda left a legacy." Every bit of it was like gold to me, reaaaaally.

Ended the day with crazy mumma & dad, Ms Tan and David eating supperrrrrrrr then my sister sent my mummy and her husband home!

Im really gonna faint now. Goodnights!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home