Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Let it shine

Our Deepest Fear
By Marianne Williamson

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.
Your playing small does not serve the world.

There is nothing enlightened about shrinking
So that other people won't feel insecure around you.
We were all meant to shine, as children do.
It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone.

And as we let our own light shine,
We unconsciously give other people permission to do the same
As we are liberated from our own fear,
Our presence automatically liberates others.

from stef's (:

-

I've been stressed and it's been amazing how I haven't been telling yet everyone knows it from I don't know where and how. Tonight's mega-prayer-meet-like Metamorphosis concert was liberating. Thank God for God. What would I be without God? Zuoen and I cried so much I don't even know where to start from. During worship I cried, when I had to share I nearly cried.. then during worship I cried again. This year's been crazy for me, there was once I just lay on my bed and cry my eyes bawl without even knowing why I was crying. Frankly I don't know what's wrong. But a touch from God can change my life and so can it do for yours. I mean I was totally overwhelmed by the presence of HS and when we were singing this
Lord Your Name is higher than the heavens
Lord Your Name is higher than all created things
Higher than hope
Higher than dreams
I was so convicted that my God is sovereign above all.. my studies, the expectations, and simply everything. I know He is in control.

I can't help but to feel an extreme burden for Japan. Please keep praying..God will move.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home