Monday, April 18, 2011

With love from Stella

A lot has happened over this period of time. It's been.. quite a woo-ha, as I'd put it. Term 2 of 2011 I've seen so many people cried, more so than my entire schooling life. That's probably how stress and cocked up the JC system is. Stacia said she'll go ask the prime minister about the shitty Singapore education system if she could..

Anyhows, whatever I said previously right. I think friends are still important as pillars of hope and support. When I did badly for PW, I called Pris and Mama Shu. They offered a lot of help, so as Delia Foo decided to help me out sourcing for Biology tuition. I sincerely thank God for friends. But I've said it before, and will say it again, that not all friends are worth making. But since you are taking the effort to read this, you probably are worth it ok. Stop reading too much into things my dear friends.. things've been relatively tough for me, I hope you'll understand. My world's screwed, I'm trying to pick myself up.. give me a while more.. and lo & behold! The dear girl you know would make her reappearance. I miss being carefree and retarded frankly. But I've been so emotional I also don't know how to react to my self!

And I'm sooooo glad, you know like Gena Tan's been frigging amazing to me. 8 years of being best friends, really.. awesome beyond what I can say. Helped me source for tuition, encouraged me... yah Xinyi also! Primary school friends are like damn amazing can.. hur. Okay, I shall not add further, my bestie lala is prone to getting jealous REAL EASY HAHAHAHAHHA. K BYE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home